killers linger the least [attn: jinx and/or njal]
125 Posts
Ooc — Van
The given description was slightly vague, but Haunter supposed that not everyone could have such a defining feature as a missing ear or scarred forelimb. He snorted, as if unimpressed, but if this she-wolf could bother Jinx in some manner enough then he wouldn't underestimate her prowess. The snow-white queen then mentioned a possible reason for her intense dislike of the Plateau's Alpha: the erroneous belief in some god and said god's influence on her thoughts and actions.

Haunter couldn't have hardly been expected to be a religious wolf, and so he said: "if I were to believe in a god, I would also have to believe that they hate me for some reason or another." Punctuated with a shrug, his long muzzle swung sideways as his yellow eyes scoured for potential threats. The black male kept his personal beliefs to a minimum, and even then they weren't so much "beliefs" as they were "self-experienced facts".

He hadn't realized, but in their walk he had ceased walking behind her and now trotted lightly with his shoulder nearer to hers, though unconsciously held back as she led them on what was to become his constant rounds. "Her belief is of no matter..." he added in a low drawl. "No god will save her when the teeth of her enemy meets her praying throat," he grumbled sourly, his brutality spurned by the emotive words of a chaotic, pale sovereign.

Feel free to fade in your next post! I'll be starting us a new one <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: killers linger the least [attn: jinx and/or njal] - by Haunter - March 14, 2014, 10:17 PM