Horizon Ridge Superfast jellyfish
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
I'm going to edit a conclusion onto this. :)

"To be honest," Pied replied, "I never even saw it coming, so I didn't have time to be terrified. The really horrible part was recovering from it. I had bruised and broken bones and the like. 'S a matter of fact, I'm still technically healing, though I don't have much pain now, just some occasional soreness and whatnot. I guess I have the slightest limp in my right hind paw as well," she did admit.

"What's the difference between a shark and a blackfish?" Pied wondering, figuring that if anyone would know, it would be Kerberos. He seemed to know quite a lot about sea life.

For nearly an hour, Kerberos regaled her with descriptions of maritime beasts great and small, which led into a conversation about how and where he'd become such a seasoned mariner. Pied learned quite a bit about the pack known as Shearwater Bay, including a bit about the bear gods. It reminded her of Bon Dye, which made sense once the connection was made between Jinx and the two packs.

Eventually, the conversation drew to a close and Pied excused herself to go find Kisu, giving the sandy male a small smile before she wandered away. She would have so much to tell her mate about all the creatures of the sea.
Messages In This Thread
Superfast jellyfish - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Kerberos - February 26, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Kerberos - February 28, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Pied - March 02, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Kerberos - March 14, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:24 PM