Rising Sun Valley the power of voodoo (discovery)
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
As Jinx explained, Pied's eyes scanned over their surroundings, taking stock of them. Her eyes only returned to the Kesuk when she made a comment about Fox. Although Pied hadn't seen any overt sign of it, she'd sensed Fox's personality lurking beneath her bored demeanor. Therefore, Jinx's offhanded remark piqued her interest, leaving her wanting to know a little more about this Alpha who clearly didn't have time for small talk.

"We barely spoke, actually. She didn't seem like one to waste time on idle chatter, so I left almost as quickly as I came. Besides, I was tracking you," she revealed. "I did leave a message with her, so don't be surprised if she tells you 'hi' from me," Pied said, feeling suddenly strange about it after their little disagreement moments ago.

But Pied realized that whatever feelings of ire Jinx had aroused simply didn't last... or, if they did, they also came with a queer sort of affection, as if the two were long-married, bickering spouses who treated each other like garbage while secretly and begrudgingly respecting the other. She and Jinx had been through so much, it was impossible for them not to be bonded, even if they got along about just as well as a cat's tail and a rocking chair.

"She's a tiny little thing," Pied said after a beat, "and it honestly surprised me that you'd leave the ridge to follow such a wolf. I mean, she's smaller than me and that's saying something. But I have a feeling she's pretty fiery?" she guessed aloud.
Messages In This Thread
the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Jinx - March 05, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Pied - March 06, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Jinx - March 06, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Pied - March 06, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Jinx - March 06, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Pied - March 06, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Jinx - March 06, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Pied - March 06, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Jinx - March 07, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Pied - March 07, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: the power of voodoo (discovery) - by Jinx - March 14, 2014, 12:30 PM