Blackfeather Woods [M] When a fire starts to Burn..
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Edit by Burke; Slapped a Mature rating on this. Remember for next time ;)

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Gore explanation of Grimnir's Kills

Talk about his problems? He growled. That really pissed Grim off. It wasn't a problem that needed to be solved. It was who he was. Grim didn't need help. He held his tongue though, silently seething behind hardened amber eyes. The only good thing that came up was sparing. Burke would be able to handle Grim, even at his worst, but that didn't mean the brute wouldn't be left without savage wounds. He doubted the alpha really wanted to be severely injured. The idea excited Grim though. He would enjoy finally testing himself against the bear of a wolf. 

But Grim tossed all that aside. He would let Blackfeather know what they were housing within their pack. "
There were four of us," he started slowly. "Three brothers and one sister. Of course my siblings were normal, happy, playful pups as they grew. I watched them, silently. Listening to the voices in my mind describing in gory details of how to kill each one. They would show me too, in visions. I would watch myself pounce on the brother I hated most, rip the flesh from his throat, break the limbs of the other, and rip out the stomach of my sister. But I wouldn't harm them so much that they would instantly die. No. I enjoyed the agony each would scream.  My most hated brother was the best to hear. And to see the fear in their eyes!" Grim's own eye's widened with excitement, a grin slowly pulling at the edge of his lips. "And so much blood. It would pool around my little paws, feeding the evil in my heart."

A snort sounded from his nostrils. "
My mother and father didn't think much of my silence, of my lack of socialization. But the amber eyes of my uncle never left me. He suspected. It wasn't until one of my brothers disappeared that Bragi had voiced his worries to my parents. Then they all watched me. The eyes of my pack. How could they really believe that a four month old puppy could kill it's sibling though? Puppies weren't aggressive." A memory twisted his grin into a scowl. "I messed up with my other brother a month later. After suspicions had lowered, I had lured him away from the pack and into an abandoned cave. I told him that only the bravest pups would go in. Stupidly he believed me and trotted right into my trap. I blocked the entrance, death in my gaze as I stalked behind him, the voices pushing me forward. As he turned around to claim his victory I struck. My teeth sunk in beneath his jaw, clamping over the side of his neck. It wasn't a good hold. Instead of tearing out meat, I was only able to rip off a layer of fur and skin. I stumbled into him as he squealed. I fell and he escaped. The voices tore into my mind, demanding death."

Grim paused for a moment watching for Burke's reaction before continuing, "
Bragi came for me. He picked me up by the scruff and ran for what seemed like days away from our pack. I knew my brother had gone back to our parents and told, but I wasn't sure why my uncle had stolen me away. We lived as lone wolves. He taught me how to hunt, the voices taught me how to fight. And with the voices, I planned my uncles death. I had to wait till I was big enough to handle my uncle. But of course in the end his death wasn't how I had imagined. It was simple really. We were hunting a herd of moose one day and the idea just popped up in my mind. The voices urged me to follow through. I chased the moose straight to my uncle and they trampled him. I had walked up to the beaten and bloody body. Broken ribs had punctured through Bragi's light brown fur. Blood soaked every inch of him. His bottom jaw had been missing. His back twisted so his hind legs were on the other side. It was a gory sight and I had enjoyed the dark red scene. My only regret is that I will always wonder if my uncle knew that it was me who had killed him. I will never know for sure. I wish I had killed him myself rather than let the moose do it. His death would have been more satisfactory."

He gave no expression as he told Burke, "
It's still in me you know. That darkness. It is only a shadow behind my heart now, but it is there. Lurking. Waiting for it's chance. But the good voice speaks reason to me as well." Grim snarled. "It's a war inside my mind; in my heart. It pushes and pulls. I never have full control. I can't hold myself back from killing when the darkness takes over. Do you understand why I fight now? Who I am?" It was a lot to say and possibly a lot for the brute to take in. Grim didn't care what reaction Burke gave. And offering more help would only irritate Grim. He only told his story because he believed it would help him stay with Lusa -giving the 'alpha' what he wanted.
Messages In This Thread
[M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 23, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 24, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 24, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 28, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 28, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 30, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 01, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 03, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 08, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 09, 2015, 03:56 AM