Redtail Rise I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Reek spoke, stating coldly that he did care and if he didn't, he would have left Arion to choke on his own vomit. "I would never do that," he said indignantly, though inside he was wondering if it had been good to get attached with those of Redtail Rise. No, he was wondering if it had been a good idea to let the wolves of Redtail Rise get attached to him, he wasn't used to caring, he wasn't used to others caring for him. Of course he was touched that they loved him in a brotherly/sisterly way, but can't they understand that nothing good would come out of caring a sociopath like him?

"Good luck Oliver," Arion flashed a smile at the kid before turning his sharp golden gaze back on Reek as the ragged male placed his head on the stallion's back and attempted to push him back onto the ground. Even in this state, Arion was strong and was rather amused by Reek's attempts but he gave in in the end and slowly sank down onto the ground. "When did I become boy?" he asked, too weary to fight with the bedraggled Beta.

"Nothing good comes to those who care about me Reek," the stallion sucked in a breath and exhaled softly, "perhaps it would be better if you just let go. I'm a hopeless case, my friend, it was a bad idea for me to have ever let anyone cared. I'm sorry brother, but I'm destined to live a life alone and die alone, can't you see that?" This wasn't about suicide to the chocolate stallion, it was about Reek and Saena and the rest of those who he considered family, this was for them. Nothing good came to those who stayed with him.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - July 02, 2015, 03:17 AM