Kintla Flatlands Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet?
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#1f1f1f">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#271f1f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f1e1e">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#371d1d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e1c1d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#461b1c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4e1a1b">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56191a">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5e1719">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#661618">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e1517">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#751417">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d1316">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#851215">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c1114">s</FONT></i></span></p>
65 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
As it was the idea of returning to Flightless Falcons was indeed, tremendously tempting to Crete; and if he did leave the Plateau it wasn’t because of the information Pied just relayed to him. It was something he had been contemplating for a long time, and only did not act on it because of Peregrine’s insistence. Crete did not like Hawkeye, did not appreciate how she treated him. He had understood that she was his Alpha but at the same time she was unwilling to hear the concerns of her subordinates and then threatened to kick them out for insubordination. Or, more specifically, threaten to kick him out, at any rate. Pied’s information gave him a fair amount to consider in the near future. A small ‘v’ formed between his brows as Pied explained that she already took painkillers before beginning her trip. Considering he had no idea what the medic of whatever pack Pied was from, had given her for painkillers - for there were several plants that would do the trick - and that giving her something that Crete was favored to giving might have consequences. No, Crete shook his head, deciding that it was not something he wanted to risk. Crete’s facial expression took one of contemplation as he considered it for a bit. Maybe some rest would be good for it. At this point, Crete was kind of failing, and wished in that moment that he had Aether’s wealth of knowledge.
table by houkie
Messages In This Thread
Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - February 19, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Crete - March 15, 2014, 08:18 AM