Blackfeather Woods this is my playground!
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
 It wasn't long before he felt the presence of his sister. He could feel her nudging his side. He started to whine as he felt himself slipping of of the warm back. He tried planting his paws into the warm body, but it was no use. He fell flat on his back, paws up in the air. He was the littlest of the bunch after all, and it would be a breeze for his sibblings to punk him around.

He started to whimper loudly. He had to get back there somehow! It was one of the most warmest places here! He rocked back and forth until he was back on his belly. The little pup determindly started scooting around the place, trying to relocate the warm place. Maybe he  should go back to the big climby thing? She was easier to track down, and did have food after all, and he wouldn't be pushed out of place. But no, he wanted to get back to the little pile. He scooted around the place until he was met by a tiny tail, not that he knew what a tail was yet. He turned around and again tried to paw up to the top, but he kept slipping off again and again.

”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
this is my playground! - by RIP Leo - July 02, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: this is my playground! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 03, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: this is my playground! - by RIP Leo - July 03, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: this is my playground! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 03, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: this is my playground! - by Baldur - July 03, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: this is my playground! - by RIP Leo - July 04, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: this is my playground! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 05, 2015, 05:33 AM
RE: this is my playground! - by Baldur - July 08, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: this is my playground! - by RIP Leo - July 30, 2015, 10:52 AM