Herbalists' Cache Let It Go
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Nochtli didn't have to wait long, her tail wagging rather furiously as Citali crashed through the trees. She wasn't really all that surprised over the swift response; she knew her friend and knew this place was much more her speed than the barren Ridge. It had just been luck that she'd been so near today of all days. She butted her head against the mocha Medic's shoulder, letting her fuss and fret over her well being.

"I'm fine, I swear. I caught a snack just this morning." Her words were light, the weight lifted from her shoulders for the moment. "I figured you'd hang around this place but I'm glad you're here." Obviously, her friend had known she had left the Rise but what had been said, she wasn't sure. "I couldn't take his foolishness anymore. He refused to listen to a word I said and despite his age, he acts like a damn child. He sullies his mother's reputation with every action and I just... had enough. I'm sorry for not giving you any notice." The words spilled out of her mouth, her ire evident in her voice.

"Whether he thinks me a traitor or not, there's nothing I can do to help him if he is so close minded. Whatever happened truly addled his mind beyond repair." It stung, of course, to be labeled like that but... She could live with it, as she would probably not return to the Rise at this point. They'd gotten so turned around tracking him that it was practically useless to try and find their way back. "How have you fared?" She asked, ears swiveled to catch her words. They were safe here, far enough away from the Ridge to speak like this about the traitorous male and his idiocy. 
Messages In This Thread
Let It Go - by Nochtli - July 03, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Let It Go - by Citali - July 04, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Nochtli - July 06, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Citali - July 06, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Nochtli - July 10, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Let It Go - by Citali - July 10, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Let It Go - by Nochtli - July 13, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Citali - July 14, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Nochtli - July 28, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Citali - July 29, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Let It Go - by Nochtli - August 09, 2015, 12:19 PM