Herbalists' Cache Let It Go
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
She nosed through her dark sisters fur even as the female assured her she was okay. With a glance at her, it appeared as though everything was quite well with her. What a relief. She'd just suddenly disappeared and Citali wasn't sure if it was Tyrr or that southern boy, or something else. (Though the idea of a southern boy was utterly preposterous, she knew budding romance could be a fickle thing.) All the same, it was good to see the wolf alive and well.

Ears turned, listening to every word as she backed up a bit to give her sister some room to breathe. All Tyrr then? Mm. Well, she could very well relate to that as she'd done much the same herself. Saying nothing, she instead let Nochtli get ever word she needed out. There were quite a few of them. No doubt, she'd been fretting over her predicament for some time. Hopefully she could put some of her rampant imagination to rest.

"Oh. You're fine. The Ridge? Not so much." She shrugged, not really caring too much about that dismal place anymore, but she did have much news to share. "Manauia will be returning to the Rise to inform the Queen of Tezcacoatl's demise. I'm not sure if she'll be returning. Xuihcoatl... has been absent lately, so I'm uncertain of her status. As for myself? It seems we'll be traveling again, dear sister. I've left the Ridge myself."

She wasn't certain as to whether or not Nochtli knew about their status, but they would now. "Tier can sulk alone on that mountain. I only hope those additional recruits wisen up before they realize the full disappointment of their king." Not that she cared too much. They'd find out soon enough and all that was Frostfire Ridge would be short lived and over. "Good news is... I don't think he's labeling us a traitors anymore... I think I beat him to death with common sense and tongue."
Messages In This Thread
Let It Go - by Nochtli - July 03, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Let It Go - by Citali - July 04, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Nochtli - July 06, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Citali - July 06, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Nochtli - July 10, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Let It Go - by Citali - July 10, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Let It Go - by Nochtli - July 13, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Citali - July 14, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Nochtli - July 28, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Let It Go - by Citali - July 29, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Let It Go - by Nochtli - August 09, 2015, 12:19 PM