Redtail Rise when the arms yell, the laws are silent
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
I know it's Reek's turn but I'm posting to help draw this to a close, since it's been a month since the last post. ^^ With this post, it has 8 replies—maybe you can I can wrap it up,  Will?

Saena listened intently to all that Arion had to say, then bobbed her head in agreement. "That seems best," she acknowledged, glancing to Reek for confirmation from him as well. These two wolves, along with herself, made up the core of Redtail Rise, and she knew all three of them would fight for their home. If the loner dared to tempt their borders again, he was definitely dead. They would all see to that.

She flung back her ears and winced when Arion ground his teeth together and grit out a stream of profanities. She wanted to laugh, inexplicably, not because of his pain but because of his cursing, but somehow she managed to quell the urge long enough to get past the initial outburst. The warrior wolf addressed her then and the alpha tilted her head closer, for a moment partially believing him, but then she cracked a grin and said, "next time."

"Besides," she added, "I don't quite deserve a massage yet. I haven't fought off anyone. This one's allllll yours to enjoy." She didn't envy him, not one bit. What Reek was doing was probably more painful than Arion would admit. To her, it all looked like magic and voodoo—he may as well have poured dirt in Arion's wound for all she understood of it—but she knew that even licking wounds was painful. She couldn't imagine putting the equivalent of sand in one.
Messages In This Thread
when the arms yell, the laws are silent - by Arion - May 26, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: when the arms yell, the laws are silent - by Arion - June 08, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: when the arms yell, the laws are silent - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 12:37 AM
RE: when the arms yell, the laws are silent - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 12:44 AM