Dawnlark Plains I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter.
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
You are very welcome!

She was covered in dirt. Her paws. Her nose. The rest of her. The surrounding area was a complete upheaval of earth and roots and the dried, crunchy grasses that made up this area. She'd made decent progress only to discover the rabbit's home was a far more complex burrow than she had imagined. It'd taken time to craft tunnels of these sorts. Excavating the entirety of it would take forever and she imagined the rabbit had an escape route elsewhere. It was lost and her interest on the matter was lost the second she heard a voice sound behind her.

Citali lifted her head, turning to view the male with narrowed eyes as she looked him over. Decent build... A faint scent of the Rise upon him... The markings beneath his eyes that were a tell-tale sign of a certain bloodline that existed where she'd originally come from. No doubt he was from Coatl's Rise. The only question left was why for. Was he here to collect the remnants of what was supposed to be (and no longer was) Tezca's guard and usher them home? Or was he here for something else entirely? She surveyed him as a several billion thoughts rolled through her mind. Why indeed.

"State your business, wolf," she snapped sharply. She made no efforts to straighten her disheveled appearance or introduce herself or anything of the like. Instead, she noted his submissive posture, as was appropriate for his gender, and regarded him with guarded curiosity. There was something faintly gladiator-ish about him which suggested he was one of the few males granted certain favors. If she'd had her way with things, she'd make eunuchs of them all upon birth and leave it at that. A female only ever needed one male to breed. The rest? There was simply no need.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter. - by Citali - July 07, 2015, 07:20 PM