Redtail Rise Starting right now, I'll be strong
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Arion and Reek were both rigid, so Saena shuffled in place as if to break the stillness. It grounded her, gave her a sense of reality, and allowed her to refocus on the entire point of this. Neither wolf was okay, but it was Arion who needed the most care right now, as evidenced by his behaviour and Reek's concern. Whatever the healer said, the alpha female would do. She would defer to him on this, it being a weak field for her.

Arion's voice was sharp as he spoke again, and from the sides of his mouth trickled a growl. Having had enough by now of it, Saena lifted her ears and head and growled lowly in return, reminding him of his place and whom he was speaking with. The reminder was evidently not necessary, though, since Arion proceeded to pass out cold right after telling them his issue was with feelings.

Well that's silly, Saena thought. Feelings were nothing to be ashamed of, and were impossible to hide forever without going totally mad. Perhaps that was why Arion depended on the poppy in the first place.

She turned to Reek as he began to speak, her ears pitched forward to receive his concerns. What he said surprised Saena, but only initially. She definitely didn't blame him for his decision. "I agree," Saena said quietly, letting her ears fall back in defeat. "I don't know why she left, but wherever she went, she left us behind. We're supposed to be family." She mused in silence for a moment, then said, "if ever there's anything you need, I'm here for you. You are my family."
Messages In This Thread
Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 15, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 15, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 17, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 19, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 24, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 25, 2015, 02:26 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 25, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - July 02, 2015, 02:57 AM