Come back home to me
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema's brow furrowed for a moment after the stream of kisses under her eye. "Needed a break"? Her mother was all smiles and calm words when she was with them. Even when she was tired, it was never looked like she was exhausted or stressed. She mulled over it for a moment, then came to a logical conclusion. She missed them. Of course, it had to be something like that. She couldn't bear to see Blackfeather Woods without her children. Or maybe Burke was right and she simply needed a break. Meldresi did do a lot for the pack and her teens. "Did she at least say when she would be back?" She asked. That was all she needed, a vague notion on when her mother was coming home, and if she needed to be worried if another week went by without her.

The worry went away temporarily, however, when Burke mentioned pups in the pack. How adorable! They had had the privilege of being the only pups in Blackfeather, but that was no more. Whether it was a blessing or a curse was unknowable, but she was excited that the pack was growing. "Oh! How many are there? Is Lusa alright?" She wondered how well she was doing without the presence of a healer, but then again, most wolves did without one when it came to birthing. But still, she wanted to test out some of the herbs she had brought back from Bearclaw. Without hurting someone this time.
Messages In This Thread
Come back home to me - by Burke - July 05, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Potema - July 06, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Damien - July 07, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Cicero - July 08, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Burke - July 08, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Potema - July 08, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Damien - July 24, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Cicero - July 25, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Potema - July 27, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Damien - July 31, 2015, 01:41 PM