Blackfeather Woods sweet honey, I see the light!
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Gonna forward date the puppies eyes and ears opening one day, since I might be absent for a few days. @Baldur @Peridot PP on Lusa is prohibited :)

It had all came onto him so quickly. He was getting his morning fill, when something strange happened. He could hear his mother speaking. "My Dark Rabbit," is what she had whispered. Though he didn't understand what that meant and he could only here fragments, it still astonished him. He could hear things. He heard the soft grunts from his brother and sister. He heard the soft coos of his mother. It overwhelmed him so much, he stopped eating.

And what came next overwhelmed him even more. His eyelids were slowly starting to part. He cried with fright. He could see. He looked up to the big climby thing, and she was looking right down at him, smiling. Her eyes were of a bright blue and her fur was black. Did he look like her? What did his sibblings look like? He turned around to his feeding sibblings. One was white and grey, the other was dark brown. Of corse he didn't know the names of these colors, but it still excited him!
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
sweet honey, I see the light! - by RIP Leo - July 09, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 09, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Baldur - July 10, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by RIP Leo - July 11, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 13, 2015, 07:32 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Baldur - July 13, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by RIP Leo - July 30, 2015, 11:00 AM