will get what you deserve
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
The ivory male repeated Týr’s nickname in a soft tone that only touched chocolate ears softly, lightly, less of a call to attention and more of a mimicry of remembrance. Týr watched as the higher ranked male settled upon his haunches and assumed, accordingly, that it was ok for him to do the same. Relaxing more, he settled easily upon his own haunches, ears slicking to half mast for a few moments before they rose, attentive once more as Njal broke the brief silence between them. For a moment Týr was silent in his contemplation as he tried to decipher if that was a compliment or not. Týr’s trepidation was momentary, however, as his head bowed graciously offering a humble, “Thank you,” in exchange for what the Viking took to be a compliment. Njal, Týr watched did not linger upon his haunches for long as he offered to show the chocolate colored Ragnarsson the borderlines.

Swiftly, Týr got to his own feet, lips parting only to close respectfully when Njal spoke once more, offering his assistance in finding a den soon afterwards. Without leaving much room for Týr to respond, the Viking stood almost sheepishly as Njal then asked him if he was hungry. The suddenly change was almost amusing, albeit perhaps a little overwhelming, leaving Týr struggling to address what was weighed as the most important. Admittedly, the order was a little mixed up, likely by the surprise that Njal became seemingly chatty - even though the subject was not the mysterious Northerner himself. “I actually just ate a little bit ago,” Týr admitted with a pause long enough to subconsciously run his tongue over his lips before he continued with, sucking in a breath, “I’d be honored if you would show me the borderlines, sir; …And you don’t have to help me find a den, I mean I don’t want to take up any of your time.” Internally, Týr was pretty pleased with himself, fairly confident that he had managed to neatly answer all of Njal’s inquiries.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
will get what you deserve - by Tezcacoatl - March 15, 2014, 04:32 PM
RE: will get what you deserve - by RIP Njal - March 15, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: will get what you deserve - by Tezcacoatl - March 15, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: will get what you deserve - by RIP Njal - March 15, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: will get what you deserve - by Tezcacoatl - March 15, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: will get what you deserve - by RIP Njal - March 15, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: will get what you deserve - by Tezcacoatl - March 16, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: will get what you deserve - by RIP Njal - March 16, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: will get what you deserve - by Tezcacoatl - March 17, 2014, 02:36 PM