Blackfeather Woods sweet honey, I see the light!
Banned
44 Posts
Ooc —
Once she was done with her share of milk she took a look around her for the first time.

There has been some amazing discoveries. The dark form was her mother, A white-ish one along with a brown one was her brothers. At first it was all too terrifying, but with the given time these forms and shapes weren't as scary. She was getting used to them but could never ignore all the colors around her even if she has already seen their forms. It was just a wonderous thing to be able to see and hear even if those senses aren't fully developed yet. But these senses were enough for her to rediscover what the warm sources were. Her new senses allowed her to have more information, She even discovered a bit of herself along the way.

Things seem to happen so fast but might as well continue to discover while discovering. She slowly approached her brother with the white fur and black nose. She noticed that as she move to him his form got larger. He would seem to be her size. But because she was more curious she wanted to get closer to the point her nose connected to his. It was a bit sudden as it surprised her on contact and she yelped which surprised herself again. Did she do that? Was that really her own sound? She couldn't help but make noise again. It was kinda interesting. She could make noise and she could hear it!
Messages In This Thread
sweet honey, I see the light! - by RIP Leo - July 09, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 09, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Baldur - July 10, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by RIP Leo - July 11, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 13, 2015, 07:32 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Baldur - July 13, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by RIP Leo - July 30, 2015, 11:00 AM