Dawnlark Plains I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter.
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
She didn't bother correcting herself. There was little point in acknowledging the fact there was a wolf who looked like Tezcacoatl, but was not him prancing around these wilds claiming to be a king. Better dead to the world than anything else. Short of actually killing him, something she was uninclined to do through her own teeth if only because she preferred alternative, subtler methods, abandoning him to that mountain was the best way to go about it. Or not. Whatever the case, she was done with that wolf.

This one? Was just as useless. She sighed, releasing the heavy breath upon the air as her ears fell just as flat as the expression on her face. What was the point? To announce a birth that hadn't yet happened? To leave before knowing the most important details? She found herself quickening to anger. "Then what good are you!? You deliver no news. Go back and find out their genders. That is the only important thing about a birth!" Women's intuition. What a joke. There simply was or wasn't. There was no imagination or intuition about it. That information was useless.

She found her throat caught in a low growl. It seemed as though this male was merely wasting her time at this point. If he had no true news, messages, or any other services to offer, she did not understand his reasoning for being here unless he'd somehow escaped and was looking for an excuse to pretend to still be loyal to the Coatl crown. She stared at him, scrutinizing as he thought further and continued to jumble up his message.

"Well..." she started, bristling through her impatience. "Is that all you came to say?" Nothing? She hoped it wasn't nothing. He'd given her that already and she was tired of hearing it. If he was done, she could get back to her rabbit hunt and hopefully have something to put in her belly by supper.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter. - by Citali - July 10, 2015, 12:12 PM