Blackfeather Woods sweet honey, I see the light!
27 Posts
Ooc —
After yet again another nap, Baldur was extremely found of those now, his eyes opened to a strange sound. Sound? The overwhelming blurry sight that greeted him as he went to investigate caused the same noise he had heard to squeak from his own mouth. There were several forms around him. Two of these forms were .... bright? It was the only description he could think of. The largest form was dark. Balur looked down at his two paws and saw that he himself was also dark. It was a curious thing, this sight. His head slowly turned about him, allowing him to experience his new senses. Above his little family was darkness and far away he could see a glow of light. What was that? It scared him. Another sound produced from his muzzle, startling him. Quickly he maneuvered his way to his siblings that matched him in size, intent on hiding from this new scary world. He was even somewhat afraid of the large form next to him, which the scent from it indicated that it was his mother.
Messages In This Thread
sweet honey, I see the light! - by RIP Leo - July 09, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 09, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Baldur - July 10, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by RIP Leo - July 11, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 13, 2015, 07:32 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by Baldur - July 13, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: sweet honey, I see the light! - by RIP Leo - July 30, 2015, 11:00 AM