Greatwater Lake God Damn it, I miss you.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
If Burke was really honest to himself he was a sad little puppy. He missed Meldresi terribly and there wasn't anyone he could really admit that too. The pups would get worried where their mother was. For the new members it wasn't any of their business to know. And that would only leave Grimnir, Lusa and Ohen. The first two were busy with their young and Burke hadn't seen Ohen in forever. He was definitely going to tell him that wasn't something his alpha appreciated. With enough wolves back at Black Feather the alpha felt like he could leave the territory for at least a few hours. As a Beta he was used to much more freedom, now becoming an alpha whole his mate went missing he was basically a dog on a leash. That leash was tied to BFW. 

Burke didn't mind it, he felt at home and he had everything under control. Member count was up heigh, caches were filled and the borders were patrolled. Even the three teenagers had returned from Bearclaw Valley to his happiness. He missed them terribly too. Currently, the charcoal grey tank of a male was only missing his mate. Compared to the longing he had before it was a bit less, but that didn't mean that the Dark King was worried. Meldresi's scent was fading and he disliked that. Frankly he didn't even smell mated to her anymore. It bothered him greatly. Instead of sitting at the borders being scoured by the summer sun the alpha male figured he might as well take a swim in the great lake and check for Meldresi's scent over there.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 11, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:06 PM