Blacktail Deer Plateau venus in fear
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue breathed a quiet sigh of relief as he quieted. Feeling that maybe he was beginning to feel at least a little better. She still wasn't sure what to say or do, honestly she was reeling on the inside. She was warring between horror and trying to understand. She knew very much what it was like to love your children, to want to hurt whoever hurt them, but your own child...and to watch as your family hurt them....she just didn't understand. Why didn't they chase her away, rather than kill her. For that matter why didn't Perry think, Junior practically hated him and then she just showed up. It did not take a fool to figure out the pieces.

Blue stared at Lasher at the arsenic that dipped from pretty tongue. Lasher, why would you wish more death? He does not deserve to be forgiven perhaps, but a horrible death. Wouldn't you rather he lived with his suffering? Unless you think he does not suffer. I do not understand this..this violence from anyone. It makes no sense to me. She grew quiet and looked around trying to figure it all out.

Blue studied him sadly, but she nodded. I will not stop you Lasher, but please understand I also will not help you do the deed. I will be here to help you when you come home, and to listen if you wish to talk about it, but I can't help you kill anyone. Nor do I condone it, but you and I are different wolves, and you must do this how you see fit. It just about killed Blue to say all of that, but it was true, she would not help him. Was horrified that he was going to kill or attempt to kill Peregrine, but she also knew that she would be unable to stop him even if she tried.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
venus in fear - by Lasher - June 21, 2015, 12:27 AM
RE: venus in fear - by Blue Willow - June 22, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: venus in fear - by Lasher - June 22, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: venus in fear - by Blue Willow - June 22, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: venus in fear - by Lasher - June 23, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: venus in fear - by Blue Willow - July 02, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: venus in fear - by Lasher - July 07, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: venus in fear - by Blue Willow - July 11, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: venus in fear - by Lasher - July 12, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: venus in fear - by Blue Willow - August 01, 2015, 11:12 AM