Redtail Rise I'm with you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The curtain of water falling across the opening of the cavern was as good as having a narrow entryway, Saena thought. There was privacy either way. Reek seemed pleased with his new choice of home as he sprawled out against one of the walls, where it was surprisingly dry despite the spray drifting off the falls. Saena stood there a while, drinking it in, but soon enough her touchy-feely side overwhelmed her and she padded to Reek's side, where she lay down against him.

Here in the comfort of his embrace, the alpha could forget the past tragedies the pack had endured. Though she wouldn't have dreamed of being this bold with Reek a week ago, having sex with someone did change a lot of things, even if it was unexpected, inexperienced and rather frantic sex. Their relationship was light-hearted as always, but also charged in a new way that made her want to be near him all the time.

He seemed to feel the same, for he proposed that she be the queen of this castle with him. She grinned girlishly and her tail twitched gleefully of its own accord. It didn't make them mates—no doubt that would become official eventually, if screwing another wolf wasn't quite official enough, though Saena knew they would both need time to ensure they really were meant to be together—but it was the first step toward them sharing their lives. She couldn't think of anyone better to do it with than him, and though she didn't keep a den presently, she could definitely get used to it.

"I'm already a queen," she joked, twisting her head back to unabashedly press her tongue to his muzzle, just to swipe it goofily across his nose. "but I can manage two castles, since I'm such a boss. Does that mean Wynter and you are...?" She trailed off here, knowing he would understand.

"I mean it though. I've been meaning to ask if you wanted to be an alpha with me for a while, since you deserve it most," she admitted, "but it'd be even more fitting now. Alphas should only share genitals with one another and all that." Here she stuck her tongue out at him teasingly. Even if he was an omega, which he certainly wasn't Saena would happily continue exploring her sexuality with him (there she goes thinking bad things again). She was pretty damn hooked on Reek and his rockin' package anyway.
Messages In This Thread
I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 10, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:33 PM