Nova Peak i know i left it around here somewhere
162 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His brother took the bait and the smallest Frostfur ran ahead. He ducked around an oak, then swerved around an ash, making a yip as a red and white rock came hurtling toward him. The tall grass was apparently a dangerous place to go alone. He turned his head to look for his brother, but could not see him. At the same time all the nimbleness came out of his paws and he barked as he stumbled and tripped over his own legs, sprawling into the plants who left their green mark in scuffs on his coat. For any moment of grace Swift showed was but that: a moment. Not meant to last.

Growling, he found his feet again, and went in search of Whittier. He heard the soft swish as blades of grass rubbed shoulders, and crouched, a predator in waiting. But he was too impatient to ambush, and crept forward. He saw a glimpse of black, and without further delay, pounced it. Aha! Got you, brother!

Wait, black?.

Oops. That was not Whittier.

He barely comprehended his mistake before getting blasted with a stench more foul than even Whitter could muster. He bawled as his eyes stung and his nose burned. He fled back toward the den as the skunk stood in triumph. On his way, he crashed into his brother, who had his nose down tracking him.

Oh Whit, no need to have your nose down now to smell him!
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i left it around here somewhere - by Kris' First Swift - July 12, 2015, 10:38 AM