Frostfire Ridge She ain't going out like that
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
yes! <3

If you had asked a few months ago if she cared about Tezca's precious feelings, she'd have laughed outright.  Now, though, his disappointment did cut a bit.  Not enough to matter, but enough to make her stand patiently and explain.  He deserved the benefit of a reason as to why she was leaving.  It wasn't necissarily personal, and she intended him to know that.

"They do not think they could find the way.  And even if they could, the message is not my main reason for returning."  This was spoken matter-of-factly, for she meant him to understand.  She would return home, and there she would remain.  She had stayed, had seen him to the founding of this place, and it would have to be enough.  

He said he understood and she nodded gratefully.  She would have left anyway, but having his approval made it better.  It felt less like an abandonment and more like a parting.  Despite her abrasive nature, she would not have liked to have left on bad terms.  "No, I'll be fine as is.  All I can ask is this - don't judge my sisters too harshly for their words. They haven't had as long as I have." She smiled slightly, remembering some of their early arguments. Doubtless he too could recall.
Messages In This Thread
She ain't going out like that - by Manauia IA - July 07, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Tezcacoatl - July 09, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Manauia IA - July 09, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Tezcacoatl - July 11, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Manauia IA - July 12, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Tezcacoatl - July 14, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Manauia IA - July 17, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Tezcacoatl - July 18, 2015, 07:01 AM