Duck Lake Manifest Destiny
24 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Saraphine noted how the pup seemed almost... disappointed. It was strange. The again, this pup was strange. She was a pup that held a hint of certain... maturity that put the fiery she-wolf on edge. She shook off the feeling of alarm as mere nerves in a new place. She nodded and smiled, agreeing. "Yes, religions can be very similar to each other as well, unfortunately I have yet to discover a religion similar to mine..."

In a fact we worshiped no god, only honored the dead and celebrated the living. At most we respected spirits as otherworldly beings, and some of us did give offerings, but...
She added to herself silently, not sure that this priestess-in-training would take to the remark kindly. She thought for a moment, nodding again. "It is good that you revere your god so well as to become a Priestess. I admire those who have enough faith in religion to devote their life to it. It must be a very good role for your beliefs."

She tilted her head, thinking still. It was apparent that Speaker thought before she spoke. She hummed a bit, before shaking her head. "I think tribes are different from packs, I have little experience in a pack. Packs let you mostly choose what you wish to be to help your pack, correct? There's also only so many ranks a pack has. In a tribe, you are chosen what you are from birth based on your physical strength and signs of intellect, until you reach six moon cycles old, and then you begin your training as an apprentice in what you are chosen in. I think tribes have a more intricate and ritualistic style of their ranks, having ranks within ranks, having ceremonies for each promotion in rank, so on and so forth..."
Messages In This Thread
Manifest Destiny - by Saraphine - July 01, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Manifest Destiny - by Potema - July 01, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Manifest Destiny - by Saraphine - July 01, 2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Manifest Destiny - by Potema - July 02, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Manifest Destiny - by Saraphine - July 02, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Manifest Destiny - by Potema - July 06, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Manifest Destiny - by Saraphine - July 07, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Manifest Destiny - by Potema - July 12, 2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Manifest Destiny - by Saraphine - July 13, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Manifest Destiny - by Potema - July 15, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Manifest Destiny - by Saraphine - July 24, 2015, 03:01 PM