Blacktail Deer Plateau And the two of us went up in smoke
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante knew it had to be one of them to deliver it.  Someone who knew Saena, who had known them both.  "Either you or I.  I can make the trip this time as well."  Perhaps both should go.  She would likely not take the news well, and while he did not think she would turn ire towards them one bit, he wasn't sure from whom the delivery would be better recieved.

"Thank you." He had not planned on ordering such.. just the opposite, in actuality.  Most members here would know nothkng of this situation and harbor none of the anger they had.  If they failed to do anything but drive Fox and Peregrine from their immediate borders, Dante cared not.  They would find no punishment from him.  But he also knew that he would not spare them, nor any of their kin.  Even if Finley showed up, he doubted he could stop himself.  This, atop everything else, had him in a state he had not felt in a long time.  An awakening of a side of him he had long thought gone.  And he had long feared return.  Now, however, he felt none of that fear.

"So long as they stay there, I intend to avoid the south, and I trust you will as well." He knew not of Lasher's plans for revenge, but he knew well his own inability to let this go, and figured the other similar. "If they come here, we can attack without restraint. But to go there could incite them to bring conflict here. And I would not expose your children to that." They were growing, yes, but still not enough that Dante would bring them war. Never enough for that.
Messages In This Thread
And the two of us went up in smoke - by Dante RIP - July 07, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Lasher - July 07, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Dante RIP - July 07, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Lasher - July 08, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Dante RIP - July 10, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Lasher - July 12, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Dante RIP - July 13, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Lasher - July 13, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Dante RIP - July 14, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Lasher - July 17, 2015, 09:00 PM