Redtail Rise Dramamine
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter wasn't sure what to feel right now. She felt many emotions coarsing through her body. Sadness, disbelief, pain. She had seen this coming but she was in no way prepared for what Reek had just said. She probably never would have been. She wasn't angry though. She had no good reason to be. She had deserved this after what she had done. She had chosen to leave, she had chosen at that moment not to have pups with him, she had chosen to come back, and worst of all she had chosen not to fix what was already broken beyond repair. All of this was her fault. 

All the ginger fae could manage was a feeble nod. She had no words to say to him because nothing could describe how she felt. She couldn't say okay because really this wasn't. However, he felt it must be done so there wasn't much else she could say. There was no point in arguing because she would never win. 

She hadn't imagined having to live without Reek once again. She thought that they would be together until the end. That one not so small stupid choice had changed everything. Why did I have to leave. If I had stayed. This wouldn't be happening to me right now. Her thoughts trailed off into a void of emptiness. 
Messages In This Thread
Dramamine - by Reek - July 07, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Dramamine - by Wynter Wolf - July 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Dramamine - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Dramamine - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Dramamine - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Dramamine - by Wynter Wolf - July 20, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Dramamine - by Reek - July 25, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Dramamine - by Wynter Wolf - August 09, 2015, 07:44 AM