Redtail Rise It's better like this.
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
It wasn't long before Saena padded through the trees to where Wynter stood. Wynter gave the white fae a puzzled look as if questioning whether or not there was something up with her alpha. She decided not and that it was probably just because she was running. Rather than dilly dally around the point Wynter got straight to it. 

"Look, I don't feel I belong here anymore, what with Reek leaving me and all. I don't really have any friends here all the potential ones have left. You are really my only friend here but even you have seemed to be avoiding me lately. Why is unknown to me but hey. What can I do," she shrugged it off. She really didnt care for much around here anymore. Saean and Reek seemed to be growing closer by the minute. Was Wynter mad. No not really, a little jealous but Reek deserved to be happy. If that wasn't with her anymore then so be it. 

Wynter was officially done trying to impress people. Maybe she was better of alone. Even though she longed for pups perhaps that's not the way it was planned out for her. "Anyways," she started to speak again. "I'm leaving with in the next few days or so, probably head towards the valley. Maybe see if i can find some wolves to follow me. Start a pack of my own. This isn't anything on you, you are a great leader and friend, I just have no place here anymore and would like to do something better with my life than feel like I'm in the way being here," she finished with a small nod. There. Everything was out in the open now. She sat and waited patiently for the Alphess to say something.

She silently hoped that Reek wouldn't show his face that would make this a billion times harder than it needed to be. 

@Reek  feel free to join if you want to stir things up a little. If not then Wynter will leave quietly.
Messages In This Thread
It's better like this. - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: It's better like this. - by Saēna - July 14, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: It's better like this. - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: It's better like this. - by Saēna - July 20, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: It's better like this. - by Wynter Wolf - July 22, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: It's better like this. - by Saēna - July 30, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: It's better like this. - by Wynter Wolf - August 09, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: It's better like this. - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 04:24 PM