Phoenix Maplewood just observe
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
She stopped trying to untangle herself when they both realized it would only delay the untangling altogether, Quickly, Arion stood up and brushed off his coat, scowling at Citali as he did so. But the moment she uttered "Well, I didn't put you in my path." A small smile crept up his lips for a brief second, just a second. Why? Because that was something he would say and it was just refreshing to know there was another soul around that had similar thinking to himself. God, three years, three years before he found someone alike.

"Hairy legs?" Arion shot her a wry glance. "Oh, I suppose your legs are bare huh? In case you haven't noticed, you have more hair on your legs than I have on mine, you're practically a walking hairball," the stallion said rudely, but since they were both being mannerless, who cares? She couldn't rebuke him for doing so as that would only mean she was rebuking herself. "That wasn't a compliment, by the way," he added just in case she misunderstood. Most wolves in these wilds didn't get the damn point and he usually had to add a few unnecessary words here and there for them to understand. Stupid.

The chocolate wolf narrowed his eyes and tilted his head in a birdlike manner as Citali spoked once more, saying she had lost her dinner and needed a bath, then without missing a beat, questioned him about the way to the nearest water spot. What? She was asking for his help? Ha! That was one difference between them, Arion was one stubborn wolf which he somehow thought of as a compliment. And he was too prideful for that.

"There," Arion said, his muzzle pointing to a puddle nearby. Obviously he was just joking. "If you want a bigger one, you can follow me and if we're lucky, you can catch your dinner while we're on our way."
Messages In This Thread
just observe - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: just observe - by Citali - July 14, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: just observe - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: just observe - by Citali - July 14, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: just observe - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 05:48 AM
RE: just observe - by Citali - July 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: just observe - by Arion - July 24, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: just observe - by Citali - July 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: just observe - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: just observe - by Citali - August 02, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: just observe - by Arion - August 04, 2015, 03:26 AM