Blackfeather Woods full moon
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She was happy to hear that Grimnir wanted to learn of her past. She had never told anyone what happened to her before she came here just because she thought no one would care. But her mate seemed to care now. "I was raised in a Pack that worshipped the Moon. Fought for it with their lives and all the while didn't care how injured they became. Didn't care if they would die."

"I was a well protected and loved child from day one. Both my parents were Alpha's and my older sister was Beta. That made me and my brother Children of the Moon, which was a very honored position in the Pack. My father taught us how to fight. My mother taught me the ways of Moon. My older sister took me on missions. Most were to assassinate or spy. I loved it. All the blood and sly things I did. One day I was stupid enough to take on a young adult bear. He had made a puncture wound in my ear.
" She glanced up were the hole stood.

"My life was perfect until I became... to bold. Little did I know I lived close by an evil place. Where animals without fur roamed. When my father warned me of the place, I disobeyed his warning and went there. Then I ran into that place" Her words came out in a low hiss filled with hatred. "A place with dangerous wires and dangerous beings. The placed reeked of blood and death, it stings my nose when I think of it. There was a lot of barking, so I barked back. But that alerted those ugly, filthy, terrible, no fur beings. There were lots of them, some grabbing me roughly. Tugging at my legs, my ears, my neck. The others were holding sticks that smelled like death.

They took me to a caged place. And all around I can see beaten and bloody wolves. Well, they weren't wolves. They came in all different shapes and sizes. They were called dogs. And my job was to fight them. The furless things threw me in a pit with one, two, maybe even three of those dogs. We all had to fight until we could fight no more. This scar on my leg was from a huge dog. It was way bigger than me at the time. I'm very lucky to be alive today.

One morning, there was only one of the evil beings to get me out. Before he could grab me I attacked him. Then I escaped. I ran into the woods where I belonged. I was lucky enough to run into a lone wolf who cared for my infections and wounds. When I was healed, I came to the Teekon Wilds. But I never got to see my family again.
"
Messages In This Thread
full moon - by DeadLusa - July 06, 2015, 09:17 PM
RE: full moon - by Grimnir - July 08, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: full moon - by DeadLusa - July 09, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: full moon - by Grimnir - July 16, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: full moon - by DeadLusa - July 17, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: full moon - by Grimnir - July 21, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: full moon - by DeadLusa - July 23, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: full moon - by Grimnir - July 31, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: full moon - by DeadLusa - August 01, 2015, 12:35 PM