Swiftcurrent Creek of Food and Presence
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
And there is was... Another wolf, whom asked if he need help. He could pull his own weight, He was useful dammit! Well, he was going to make himself useful if it killed him. "No!" His first reaction sprang forth from his maw unstopped by his brain.

He rolled his eyes at himself. and been to speak his voice a slightly higher octave then normal Gah, no... sorry, um.... Yes, grrr If he were human he would have put his head in his hands and moaned but he was not instead; His head dropped toward the water his sopping tail hug limp pulled along by the current.

He drew himself up, took a deep breath and collected his thoughts, His voice calmer now soft and yet masculine, held it's slight canadian accent "I apologize, I have not had any expectations placed on me in a long time, I'm slightly over whelmed. I am Ferdie Von Pelt, I was told to help with the food stores and to practice my fishing in the interim so I figured I'd do both at the same time, and I'm also failing miserably at both"

The male talked... a lot. it would seem he loved the sound of his own voice. Don't suppose you know where I could find something other then fish? I don't know the land very well yet and so I have not had time to study where the deer or ram might congregate

It wouldn't be cheating if he worked on one task then the other would it? Suddenly he noticed the males wounds and his ears perked forward. He was no healer and he didn't know if it was his place to ask. One eye brown lifted in silent question of the other males marred head.
Messages In This Thread
of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 16, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 16, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 16, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 16, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 18, 2014, 03:52 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 20, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 21, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 26, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 04, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - May 15, 2014, 04:43 PM