Phoenix Maplewood just observe
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Was he listening to any of the nonsense he spewed from his mouth? "I'm a hairball?" she repeated with heated question. She was naturally big boned and bulky. She'd never be a slender female. Her coat was thick enough that she could never bother to consider herself even somewhat skinny. That she knew. But never in her life had she had anyone dare call her a walking hairball.

She glared daggers in his direction. If looks could kill, he'd have suffered a thousand deaths and a thousand more on top of that simply because she was that petty. "If I'm a hairball, you're a rat's nest. An absolute tangle of filth." In which case, he likely needed to visit the closest water source a heck of a lot more than she did. She groomed. Regularly. He, like most males, needed constant reminders of their poor hygiene and... male stench.

Citali turned her nose aside. She did not wish to breathe in the likes of him and was very thankful when a light breeze managed to slip through the trees. She was upwind. Nature was very much on her side in this, less so when it came to hunting, but she'd count this for the victory it was. Until he mentioned that puddle as a viable option for water, at which point she death glared at him again and mentally murdered him a thousand more times.

"I find your sense of humor lacking..." she droned, her ears flat upon her head she continued to scowl in his general direction. "A lady does not follow. I shall walk astride." She moved, positioning herself shoulder to shoulder with him, if not a little bit ahead to soothe the part of her that refused to let herself be bettered by a male even if it came to something she was terribly hopeless at. Like directions. "If we spy dinner you can catch it like the gentleman you are going to pretend to be."
Messages In This Thread
just observe - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: just observe - by Citali - July 14, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: just observe - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: just observe - by Citali - July 14, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: just observe - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 05:48 AM
RE: just observe - by Citali - July 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: just observe - by Arion - July 24, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: just observe - by Citali - July 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: just observe - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: just observe - by Citali - August 02, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: just observe - by Arion - August 04, 2015, 03:26 AM