Nova Peak i know i left it around here somewhere
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Last post for meee :D

Whittier paced slowly along the scent trail his brother left in his wake, his sensitive little nose twitching eagerly as scent after scent flooded his nostrils. He knew that it was Swift that he was after, but that didn't stop him from growing curious about the other smells that he came across. He was too young to know to what all of them belonged, but even then, his little brain began to catalog each of them so that next time he came across them, he would remember.

It was a skill that would definitely come in handy one day, for before Swift came flying into him, he had already caught and cataloged the scent he would soon come to know as 'skunk'. It was a perfectly pleasant aroma at first, but even though Whit couldn't actually see it lift its tail and spray, he knew in an instant it had done so and that it was just plain awful. The boy flinched away before his brother even came barreling suddenly out of the foliage into him, but not enough to avoid getting pummeled by him mere seconds later.

Whit tumbled to the ground with a yelp, the stench stinging his nose in an almost painful way. Never in his life had he moved so fast as in that moment as he scrambled as quick as his tubby self was capable back to his paws so that he could peel out of the brush as far away from that terrible smell as possible - straight to Bazi who would shortly be gifted not only with her newly skunk-drenched son, but also with her sobbing, hurty-nosed son.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i left it around here somewhere - by Whittier - July 18, 2015, 08:50 AM