who are you for one, i don't feel again you
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Jorunn was a good boy - he blinked at her, eyes adjusting to the gloom, and followed her away from the group without complaint. When he asked where they were going, Bazi dismissed the question with a quietly spoken "Just away, so we don't wake your.." Brothers and sisters? ".. the others." She hurried them on, making a beeline for the nearby Bitcurrent. They could talk in whispers over the water without having to worry about being overheard.

It occurred to Bazi that she could kill him. Snap his throat, drain it into the water, and dump his body beyond the borders. It would look like he ran off in the night, and the river would hide the deed. The pale mother shook her head. No. He was just a boy - if his pack was far enough away, there was no reason why she couldn't return him. He certainly didn't belong to Saena, and smelled nothing like any pack she had ever encountered. But then, he had been on his own for quite some time.

When the trickle of water was loud enough to distort their voice, she turned back to the boy that was following her. "You need to tell me where you came from," Bazi told him in a low voice. "So I can take you back."
Messages In This Thread
who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 12:07 PM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - August 09, 2015, 06:36 AM