who are you for one, i don't feel again you
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Jorunn wasn't sure how to explain to her that even if he had retained it, he would not have been able to effectively pronounce it; but the truth was he hadn't retained it's name. Jorunn was self serving, and he'd had no realistic need to know it yet. It wasn't as if he'd planned on the events unfolding. If he'd had some sort of foreshadowing he might have paid more attention; life rarely gave foreshadowing ...so here he was. Unhelpful. Dissapointment resounded within him, but it wasn't like he could do anything about it. Jorunn associated Bazi's noise with disapproval and felt his shoulders slump as he plopped, without a lick of grace, down upon his butt heaving a heavy sigh. Even with Scimitar and Bazi, Jorunn did not relish in the idea of being a dissapointment. He took it hard and frowned at the dirt beneath his sandy colored paws. He didn't know his mother's name, either. She was just 'Mama' to him; and he'd never had any reason to call her anything different.

“The sea,” Likely also unhelpful; but it was something, he thought, right? His birth pack was located near the sea. “And...a bear.” His shoulders tensed as he remembered it's unpleasantly large shape, dark grey as it barreled towards him, jaws parted to reveal greyscale teeth. It was the bear's fault — all of this, he was determined to place the blame upon the beast as opposed at his own paws. He shouldn't have interrupted it but all he'd wanted to do was play. He shook his head, ears drooping communicating that he didn't know her by any other names then 'mama'; but for the sake of wanting to avoid further dissapointment he didn't verbalize it (as if they would actually spare him it). He didn't bother giving her his father's name because it was irrelevant to him — always had been. He couldn't remember Ragnar and the only knowledge of him Jorunn had was because of the stories Thistle had told; but Ragnar wasn't a help because he was dead. Jorunn might not have truly grasped the concept of death in it's entirety but he knew that it meant he wasn't there and never coming back.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Kjalarr - July 18, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - August 09, 2015, 06:36 AM