Shy Deer Steppes Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
*materializes*

Magpie's chartreuse eyes blinked slowly, her jaw firmly shut, before she shook her head and gazed pensively at the mountain lion, then gave Wildfire a sidelong look. Her niece was intent on evacuating, not a bad instinct— and one that Magpie reluctantly agreed with, mainly because Peregrine would eat her alive (and so would Fox, for that matter) if she allowed her niece to be harmed. Still, Magpie didn't want to return to the caldera any time soon, either— she received that silent message loud and clear.

"We're just taking a look around," she said carefully, casually— with a slight shrug for good measure. With a turn, she mouthed, "GO!" to Wildfire outside of the lioness' view, urging the youth to lead the way (so Magpie could take the brunt of any attack). She paused, her head turning back over her shoulder, "We'll make sure to stay out of your way."
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Wildfire - July 17, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Kira Esaria - July 17, 2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Wildfire - July 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Kira Esaria - July 17, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Wildfire - July 18, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by OG Magpie - July 18, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Kira Esaria - July 19, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Wildfire - July 19, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Kira Esaria - July 25, 2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by OG Magpie - July 31, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown - by Wildfire - July 31, 2015, 03:16 PM