j- fortify and strike
9 Posts
Ooc — Kae
it's cool!  still trying to shimmy into her character, so forgive me if this is shorter than your post!

The Khal did not leave her to wait long.  She was pleased by his promptness, though wondered if it told of proximity, diligence, or idleness.  No matter, though.  He appeared soon enough, proud as a Khal should be.  Awazzi was pleased to see some deference in his posture, but he still held himself as king.

She was pleased indeed, pleased and proud, and so she fell into something of a bow, her head lowered (albeit marginally) and her tail held neutrally.  A dip of her head, and then she spoke.  "As there must always be a Khal, there must always be the Dosh Khaleen for him to return to.  Or did you plan to bring your khaleesi, heavy with child, to the mother mountain?"  Awazzi laughed, not unkindly, a braying sound that rumbled from her chest.  "No, Rakharo, great Khal of this distant grass sea.  I have come to save you the journey.  It was I who sent you so far, no?"

And if she had not meant for him to take her words so literally, was that not her fault as well?  She would wait until another day to discuss such finicky matters.  For now, she was weary, and wanted to find rest.  "I have come to be here, brother son of mine.  If you will have me."
Messages In This Thread
j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - July 15, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - July 17, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - July 19, 2015, 04:19 AM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - July 23, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - July 25, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - July 26, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - August 03, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - August 04, 2015, 11:09 AM