who are you for one, i don't feel again you
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
His silence hadn't spared him her further dissapointment, he saw as he glimpsed up at her face. His gaze only studied her facial expression for a few seconds before it lowered back to the dirt at his paws. She repeated the word 'bear' and while Jorunn had to admit that it could have easily sounded like something out of a child's imagination he hadn't imagined the bear. “Yeah, a bear.” He repeated solemly. He would be happy if he never saw one again, though he gave a slight shake of his head. No. Maybe he could train and when he grew big and strong he could become a “bear slayer”, in vengence of what that bear caused him and his family, and what bears everywhere caused for young wolf pups. “Yes,” Yes, he had a pack. Yes, he had a mother. Had. For all he knew the bear might have went after them, too, when it was clear her target: him, was no longer within her grasp. “No, small.” At least Jorunn was pretty sure what he knew everyone in Stavanger Bay. Maybe he'd missed a few wolves but he'd been familiar with most of them, at least.

“B-but,” The idea of him going back home was a welcomed one but it also caused panic to rise in his chest, at the same time. What if the bear was still there? What if they returned him and it came back? He'd rather stay here with Scimitar and Bazi then return with the possibility that the bear would return to complete the deed. “the bear,” He squeaked, hiccuping the word. “What if it comes back for mes?!” His chest heaved as he neared hysteria, blinking up at her. Surely she wouldn't take him back and throw him at the bear? Or...maybe she would.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Kjalarr - July 19, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - August 09, 2015, 06:36 AM