Swiftcurrent Creek restless
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
"Oh, yes," Tuwawi told Fox as she thought about the story. Her narrow chin dipped against her chest to inspect her own shallow scratches that had already crusted over. They would heal well and be hidden beneath her fur... unlike Fox's more severe injuries. "It was more than a year ago... in the Fall. I lived amongst a mountain pack, then. They were a strong tribe and I believe their members still exist and continue its legacy," she told the Alpha, careful to leave facts about Tartok purposely vague. She didn't know what information would trickle down to the Kesuks. "But this cougar was a beast. A large male who thought the mountainside his own. Our alpha led the charge with many at her side, but even then we still received a hefty blow. At one point the beast rushed me. My heads was in his jaws. My body completely pinned by his weight. I was lucky our beta pulled him off me, tearing a paw from my face. Others were badly wounded as well," she thought to herself for a moment, remembering her good friend Miyako whose chest had been shred to ribbons. "The creature was disposed, of course. But, I think we all left a little wiser from that encounter. Cougars should not be taken lightly." Fox had a fiery spirit, but even Tuwawi thought she trifled a bit too close to the edge for a wolf of her position.

Often the ego was at fault for impulsive recklessness, but there was no shame to admit that anything but caution should precede an encounter of such violence. Swiftcurrent would do well to remember and place hefty value behind the style by which they attacked. A pack united was the best offensive... and this applied to all confrontations — even between those with rival wolves. Perhaps after they rested Swiftcurrent could sing together. A howl would do their group some good.

Yet, as Tuwawi finished, she couldn't help but turn her mind to her mate, who had also been wounded in the fray. His presence had evaded her so far, and they hadn't really talked since the woman of Northstar Vale had been at their borders. Her thought mingled for a moment, a pall cast over her expression. She would have to find him soon.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
restless - by RIP Fox - March 11, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: restless - by Tuwawi RIP - March 12, 2014, 01:05 AM
RE: restless - by RIP Fox - March 12, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: restless - by Tuwawi RIP - March 15, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: restless - by RIP Fox - March 15, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: restless - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: restless - by RIP Fox - March 16, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: restless - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: restless - by RIP Fox - March 16, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: restless - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: restless - by RIP Fox - March 17, 2014, 06:07 PM