Redtail Rise And I hope that you'll remember me
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion didn't need Saena's howl to know that he should seek shelter, the signs that a terrible storm was coming was plain enough on the horizon. In fact, someone may as well paint the words 'terrible shit is going to happen' upon the sky because the signs that had been showing up for the whole day now (was it the whole day? Arion wasn't sure - time didn't really matter to the chocolate warrior) and unless that person was a child or was blind and alone, they should know and sense that something was going to happen. Something that wasn't good.

Arion wanted to stay out in the open and watch the storm, his stubbornness kicking in once more. But when the wind began howling and there were flashes of lightning followed by thunder, along with the fact that suffocating darkness had engulfed Teekon Wilds entirely, Arion decided to give in just this once and retreat to his cave den. It was dry in the cave, and the curious Greek sat by the entrance staring at the storm for a long while, hoping to stay awake until the storm was over but eventually, Hypnos called him from his realm and Arion was pulled into the confusing world of sleep.

He woke up, choking, as thick smoke entered his lungs. Arion's eyes watered as he rose swiftly from the floor and out of the den, he blinked the tears out of his eyes and watched, captivated as the wild, dancing flames of fire spread through the forest that provided everything to the Rise wolves. He watched as the bright flames devoured the towering trees, burning them until they were nothing but ashes.

And he was awed. But the moment smoke entered his lungs once more, Arion tore his attention from the fiery scenery, fear engulfing him immediately. He forced himself to remain calm, however, for panicking would do him no good and think through this rationally as quickly as possible. Get away from here, that was obvious. The Rise was burning fast, and if they didn't escape to a safe area, they were just as dead as the trees. But first, to make sure Reek and Saena was leaving too.

Goddamn this. WHY WAS HE THINKING OF THEM FIRST? Nevermind. He would stop by the waterfall home they had, which he had tracked down by following their scents, and if they weren't there, he would continue on his way to whichever place was safe; if they were still there, he would drag them to safety.
Messages In This Thread
And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 19, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 19, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 20, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 20, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 21, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 22, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 31, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - August 04, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:07 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 04:28 PM