who are you for one, i don't feel again you
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Jorunn watched her with wide eyes, pupils blown large in their crystalline blue and silver irises so that there was but a thin sliver of color in his panic as she lowered herself to his level. His ears slicked back to his skull as she spoke as sharp gasp ripping itself from his lips. It might. Oh no. The bear might come back for him after all! He didn't want that to happen. If he never saw another bear in his life he'd be a happy guy. A small whimper escaped from his lips and his tail curled in close to his back leg when she spoke that she'd seen it around Nova Peak's territory. It was looking for him. If Jorunn'd been old enough to understand that bears didn't obey pack borders like wolves were supposed to, he might have called her logic into question. But he was young and naive and fell like a moth to a flame into Bazi's manipulation. As long as he remained in Nova Peak he was safe then. This, at least, was easy enough for Jorunn to grasp. “Yes,” The young legend gasped. “Yes, yes!” He nearly begged. “I will be a good boy an-and stuffs.” Anything she wanted just as long as she didn't throw him to the bear. 

“No, I's not sick and I'm alone. The sea took mes. No one's coming.” He didn't necessarily know that it was true but there was no trail to lead him to Nova Peak. His scent had been erased by the salt water, making it unfamiliar to those that knew him, though the sea wouldn't have left them much of a trail to follow, as it was. He didn't know these things, rather only that no one but Scimitar had found him and that had been days (a week?) after he'd washed up on the shore. In Jorunn's mind: if they were looking they'd have found him before Scimitar but they hadn't; and while he wasn't sick he didn't tell her that he couldn't see color but that was only because he didn't realize that his inability to see colors wasn't normal. For all Jorunn knew everyone else saw the world in black, white, and shades of gray, also.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Kjalarr - July 20, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - August 09, 2015, 06:36 AM