Redtail Rise And I hope that you'll remember me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
As they stood in awe of the deathly haze that gripped their hard-won home, the alpha pair could do nothing but watch. For at least a full two minutes, Saena was similarly transfixed. The sight of fire was incredible. The smoke that threatened to wrap around her throat and choke her was terrifying and she should've been running already, but the dancing blaze was like a hypnotist's pendulum. She stared, wide-eyed, unable to do anything.

But when she felt a rush of hot air and the flames seemed to race toward them, fear won out. Her legs were like jelly but she turned faster than she ever had before and shouted, "c'mon!" before aiming a sharp nip at any part of Reek's body she could reach. She'd be damned if she left her lover here. She couldn't bear to lose Reek and Redtail Rise, for even though she hoped upon hope that the fire would fizzle out and they would be able to come back home, she knew with a sinking stomach that it would be impossible.

Here lay the ashes of their dreams.

Nipping at him again to ensure he moved, Saena turned away from Reek and took several paces away from the fire. She had the fortitude not to flat-out run yet, not until she knew he was with her... and then she would run harder and faster than she ever had before. But not if he wasn't coming with her. She couldn't if he wasn't coming with her. And if they came out of this only to find that their companions, their family, had not found their way out... then Saena would be hard-pressed to continue living anyway.
Messages In This Thread
And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 19, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 19, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 20, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 20, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 21, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 22, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 31, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - August 04, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:07 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 04:28 PM