Redtail Rise And I hope that you'll remember me
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion ran as quickly as he could, ignoring the smoke that was so thick in the air that he was practically choking on it, he ignored the bright fiery flames that leapt for him as he ran down the ridge, he ignored the sting of the burn when one of the dancing flames grasped a paw and bit it cheerfully. None of that mattered right now. Not when he had a mission to accomplish. His first goal was to go to the waterfall den and see if they were still there, whatever happened next would be determined on what he saw. But he knew, that in the end, he would run to safety.

There was so much in the world that he didn't know, so much that he needed to know. He had built friendships that he didn't want to leave so soon. No. He was too young to die. He didn't fear death, per se, but he didn't embrace it either, especially since he had loved ones alive.

Arion skidded to a halt as he arrived by the waterfall, and inhaled deeply which as expected, had him promptly choking on the acrid smoke. He coughed, and his eyes watered once more but he narrowed his eyes in determination and took a few steps forward until he was standing on the edge of the land. He peered through the wall of tears before him and blinked rapidly. No one was there, as far as Arion could see. Which meant either they had left and ran for their lives, or they'd found another place for the night.

The stallion hoped with all his heart it was the former.

With one last glance at waterfall home, and another one at the fiery flames that sought to devour his home and himself if it had the chance and began making his way southward, to safety. He ran as fast as his long, nimble legs could carry him, and hoped it was enough.
Messages In This Thread
And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 19, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 19, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 20, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 20, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 21, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 22, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 31, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - August 04, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:07 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 04:28 PM