Redhawk Caldera Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin]
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Whoops. Mhmnk, gonna play it off as dirty water, then.

Not too long from the call leaving his maw, the Dark Dude made his way ominously from the still intact crib. Another silhouette came from the shadows, a form he also remembered down to a T. Electro. Woot, party at a soon to maybe be execution. 

The words came, and they hit him. A not welcome home, and he was thoroughly happy they weren't. He remembered his high bromigo as being a dude who took no bullshit, and he respected even more for it. He even looked up to the Shadow Shape for his ethereal balls of not-shadows.

The Doctor lowered his blond cap, drew in his flag, and degreed his body to its proper form, in address to his first met leader.
Wait a second, did he say Somnia disappeared too?
That almost made him hit the clouds. 
Bruh, restraint. You gotta make sure you can at least chat with cap without gettin ya breathing tube dropped at ya digits.
Right.

"It's also my fault the cache that was on the north east border was raided by a lynx, but like many of my fuck ups, Cap'n, I come to amend em in any way I know how. I doubled that cache for 3 weeks after I let that cat go."

Still staring at the paws of the not too smilin' Alpha, Ash took a breath, and continued. 

"I went on a herb trip, Per. I had run out of rosemary, Tulip buds, Wood roots, and Lavender. Several of the named ingredients are not found within our borders, and they had been a personal item I had brought, when I first came. Once I ran dry, I panicked a bit, since it was still winter, and those are used to treat wolves with sickness in the winter. I wouldn't have been able to stand it, if someone came down to me, sneezing and having throat fails, and there was nothin smashable about it. "

Yea, he was guilty. Of fear. Paranoia of someone dying on his watch. Wasn't all good hearted doctors?

"I went far, man. I saw shit that was chill, and even things that wasn't what a wolf like me shoulda seen. Then, it didn't help when I was nearly back, that a Swirl of Death Air came out the sky, trying to eat all she touched. So many died, and it didn't help that I didn't have enough stuff to help all who had been hurt... but I did what I could, and moved on. I even snagged a load of stuff you might think is rad. "

The sunny pelted teen still kept crouched, but snaked his way to big ole Santa bag of goodies and greeds. 

"I remembered how Flame Babe and you became parents, and I got a whole buncha things, more than half of em in this bag is for the both of ya."

Only then, did Ash remember how many things he kept for Somnia in that bag too, and the thought alone shut him both up and down for a sec. 
He talked too much, anyways.
Well that's not nice, dude...
Hell, it's true. You know Dark Magic over here don't got a patience for air wastin'.
Fine, fine. Let him get his talk in.
Thank you.

"I'm sorry, Peregrine,"
Didn't you just agreed ta shut it?
Yea, but..
Just hurry up, man.
"For being gone, for not even bothering to open my maw, even for the gone of good wolves. If I would've known this shit woulda hit the fan the way it is now, I woulda never even lifted a pad ta go, and I swear that on all the green I ever downed."
Messages In This Thread
Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Ashton - July 22, 2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Elwood - July 22, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Ashton - July 22, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Elwood - July 24, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Ashton - July 24, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Elwood - July 24, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Ashton - July 24, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Elwood - July 25, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Luck of an Unlucky Hippie [Rejoin] - by Ashton - July 26, 2015, 01:25 PM