Redtail Rise It's better like this.
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter frowned as Saena said she hadn't been avoiding anyone. It sure felt like it but Wynter decided not to push it any further. What was more important was her reaction to the statement Wynter had just made. 

Surprisingly it was better than she expected. Saena even told her that if she found things didn't work out she was always welcome back to the rise. "Thank you," she said bowing her head. Wynter wasn't sure she was going to need to come back but it was nice to know that she had a friend in Saena. If Wynter ever ran into any trouble with what she hoped would eventually be her pack. She hoped that the white fae would be open to give advice since she seemed to be doing fairly well leading a pack.

"It's good to know I have something to fall back on if things don't work out. I also hope that if things do work out the way I hope them too, we would make good allies," she said the implied message being she was going to start a pack of her own and that she hoped the two wouldn't become enemies. That wouldn't be good.

"I should be leaving soon, I just have a few minor things to finish up and then I shall be on my way," she stated.

Sorry if this didn't really make sense. Heh. I was probably rambling.
Messages In This Thread
It's better like this. - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: It's better like this. - by Saēna - July 14, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: It's better like this. - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: It's better like this. - by Saēna - July 20, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: It's better like this. - by Wynter Wolf - July 22, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: It's better like this. - by Saēna - July 30, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: It's better like this. - by Wynter Wolf - August 09, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: It's better like this. - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 04:24 PM