the wild things
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I am going to set this the day after BWP, after Scarlett and Raziel talked. So up to you if Chev has been laying there for more than a day. (poor soul) :P Plus I think it was Ohen's idea of just dropping him there, not being seen himself, but of course Ohen is welcome in this thread.

Scarlett just had her talk with Raziel, which was... quite the change. She had to slowly wrap her mind around the fact that the grey male had been loving her since the beginning! He had accepted Kove and seen how her husband wasn't really around. That thought still saddened her. Though, with Raziel she would get security and love. She wanted that. Scarlett needed that with her past. To give Raziel some more trust she would go out hunting for them instead of Raziel. Scarlett needed to move because the sudden exercise with the storm made her muscles cramp up. Kove or Raziel would have to fight out who was going to baby sit her young, if only it wasn't going to be too much of a fight.

Scarlett, as a game keeper, checked the local deer herd. But she couldn't find them. She watched how the normally lazy river was hurdling towards the forest and their previous den. Not good. Would their flock of deer fled the valley? She went to check on the boulder path. Scarlett waded to a shallow part of the river which normally came up to her toes, now it came up to her chest! Scarlett trotted up the boulder path, the only entrance to the valley. No scent was present of a deer. Though her hears perked up at a faint squeak. Instantly her mother instincts rushed forward, making the mother race forward even though he muscles were protesting. With her nose she quickly found the rained down bundle. "Oh my! Poor baby," she let and instantly started to lick him clean.

She looked up, for a moment, how did this young one get here? The rain had washed out all his scent, though there was a faint seen of a ... mouth? She couldn't identify a wolf by the scent of its mouth. Did someone... drop him here? Scarlett nudged the little ball. "Oh hush, little one. Are you hungry?," she whispered. This pup was around 3 weeks old! Maybe this wolf knew she was giving milk? Scarlett didn't hesitate and laid down, picking up the pup and placing him by a teat. "Don't worry I will give you a home. You will have a brother and sisters to snuggle against." If there was one wolf who was a sucker for babies it was Scarlett.
Messages In This Thread
the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 22, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 23, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 01:24 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 24, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 25, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 26, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:38 PM