Bearclaw Valley I kick off the asphalt as I please
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was laying down in one of the rooms of Raziel's infirmary. It was a great cave Raziel found, which made her think of making it her forever home. Scarlett watched her babies but in the end couldn't help but doze off herself. The babies would need feeding soon and Scarlett found that she deserved a good nap before that. When she opened her eyes she realized that Xan was awake and well. Or wait, maybe he wasn't well. She tipped her head a bit and watched the pup. The gurgle was cute and the scrunching of his face. Scarlett picked the little one up and started licking him clean, to then realize he had a running nose. Oh! Poor baby.

She would need to talk to Raziel about having a cold with little ones. She decided that Xan would need bed rest and a lot of warmth. Scarlett nudged the pup in her armpit and then laid her head down, so her fuzzy neck was around Xan like a warm blanket, which he could escape with difficultly. Scarlett hoped that Raziel would return quickly so he could help her out. Maybe he had some herbs that would make their nose open. Did she ever hear something about that? She did! Wild Unions. That was what she needed. It would make a stuffy nose go away. But she didn't want to leave her babies alone. Especially now she knew Xan had the sniffles.
Messages In This Thread
I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 25, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 04:23 PM