j- fortify and strike
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
In all honesty, Rakharo was relieved that Awazzi had come to aid him with the pack. The only Dosh Khaleen that had followed had been Laqikki, and she was long gone. It had been strange her disappearance, but she was an old woman who knew where her place in this world was, and Rakharo hoped that she had decided to get back to Rhaesh Dahaan rather than stay so far away from home. Rakharo would have understood if she'd told him, but he couldn't help feeling betrayed.

The golden Khal had not asked anyone to come with him, not personally. Rakharo had offered a place under his protection to those who chose to follow him, and no one but Lavakho, Zhavvi (although she didn't really have a choice) and a few slaves that were dead before the arrival to Hoshor Plains. He knew that the journey wouldn't be pleasing, and that they would surely delve into the unknown, but appearances like this, Awazzi of all the elders, made his heart a little bit warmer.

"I appreciate it, Awazzi. You did not have to come so far away from home for me, but I must admit that I am glad you did." he said gratefully, "Things here are too different from Rhaesh Dahaan..." said Rakharo with a hint of concern. He wasn't the kind of wolf who asked for help, but he knew how to recognize when it was needed. He had recently chosen a female to be his Khaleesi in hope of bringing some stability to the pack, but it seemed like things were slowly falling apart anyways.
Messages In This Thread
j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - July 15, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - July 17, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - July 19, 2015, 04:19 AM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - July 23, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - July 25, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - July 26, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Awazzi - August 03, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: j- fortify and strike - by Rakharo - August 04, 2015, 11:09 AM