Bearclaw Valley I kick off the asphalt as I please
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Raziel could join in. Why not! :D

Scarlett noticed that her young boy was struggling against her. Of course the pup would want the opposite of what she wanted. It was only natural. Though she disliked him nipping and clawing at her. It was disrespectful and Scarlett would want to have her pups learn manners. Her teeth instantly gazed over the side of his neck, to tell him to stop it. It was a very instinctual move that even a young pup would get. "No, you are not going young man, especially not with that attitude," she spoke. She did move him between her paws though. He was going to have to rest if he liked it or not.

Scarlett would have to wait for Raziel to get back, maybe he knew of the uses of wild union and if he didn't then he gained some knowledge how to dry up a stuffed nose. At least that is what her mother did when Scarlett was young, only if the other pups had a stuffed nose, not when she had a stuffed nose of course. Xan might look like her but somehow he had Kove written all over him. Little rebel he was. But Scarlett was not a mother that would let her household be ruled by her young. She was surprisingly strict at times.
Messages In This Thread
I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 25, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 04:23 PM