Bearclaw Valley I kick off the asphalt as I please
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett let out a long sigh when Alexander kept struggling. He really was determined and she could only admire that, though currently she wasn't really enjoying it. Even though the pup was between her paws instead of her armpit he still seemed to struggle. Scarlett almost had a life long experience with kids, before she left she was always the one that needed to babysit all the pack's young. Especially with her own children she knew the 'something is really wrong' cry compared to the 'I like to get what I want cry so I pretend I am in pain' cry. Scarlett wasn't going to let the pup go anywhere, whatever tantrum he would throw.

She noticed that he was getting tired quickly so Scarlett was most definitely not giving up. After his rest she would see how the struggling boy was doing, but for now she wasn't going to let the pup do much. He needed to keep calm and eventually he would need to surrender. She was resilient and wouldn't even let Xan' cuteness get in the way of that. If only she saw being an alpha the same as motherhood. Though, for now Scarlett was perfectly happy with being a mother only.
Messages In This Thread
I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 25, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 04:23 PM