«Return of the Shadow Sire»
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
«dear Christ, same, same. »

Slade examined the massive brute before him, and was not only amused, but pleased at the appearance of the last recruit he remembered. And remembered fondly. A swift sniff and gaze was all the equally large man needed to achieve in the happenings of this once unrivaled kingdom.

"Burke, the title Traitor is something I am neither uncommon with, nor displeased about. Like many of names I am handed, it is what it's name is, exactly. A title."

A grin that would strike a small child afflicted with death from the cause of unbridled fear now shown towards Slades counterpart. It was indeed tinged with sliver of warmth from an unforgotten friendship. 

"As much surprise to you, as to I. From what I have seen, I cannot help but be proud of your achievement. Congratulations, Brother. " 

With the term on the opposite side of the table, Slade dipped his crown to the wood sheathed brute. His stance kept neutral to the older Hessian, he neither posed nor desired a quarrel with one of his respected mets, but he would not bow before a trust of respect was returned. 

"How fare your rule on the land of lies, friend?"

A twinkle of interest swirled in the volcanic stare of the ebony beast, but it was genuine.
Messages In This Thread
«Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 23, 2015, 07:04 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 23, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Burke - July 24, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 24, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Burke - July 24, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 24, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 06:57 AM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 26, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: «Return of the Shadow Sire» - by Slade - July 26, 2015, 04:15 PM